Pay Master Laval
We are looking for a multinational company, based in Laval, a Pay Master (Permanent / Full time 40h).
Reporting to Finance and Human Resources, your functions are broad and exciting;
Supported by your Technician, you are in charge of all payroll functions (setting up, drafting and optimizing procedures, payroll processing (full cycle), employee advice, payroll accounting, etc.) ....
Your mission for a portfolio of 1000 employees (non-unionized, across Canada), consists of;
* Accounting entries related to payroll
* Establish various analyzes at the request of the HR and Accounting departments
* Ensure that the reports required by government authorities are completed on time and in an efficient manner
* Ensure that the regulations established by government authorities are respected
* Ensure that the data transferred from the time and attendance management system to payroll is accurate and complete
* Calculate special payments (various indemnities, collection of insurance, vacations, etc.)
* Maintain the GL module of the payroll system ensuring all journal entries relating to payroll and benefits and participate in the reconciliation of accounts related to compensation
* Be the resource person for team members and employees
* Supervision of a technician
Key points :
- Imperative English / French bilingualism
- PCP is a big asset, or in the process of being obtained
- Salary 70-80K$ + bonus, no working from home, many benefits
Our ideal candidate will enjoy dynamic and constantly changing environments and will have excellent customer service. We are looking for a person who wants to grow.
Possibility for first management experience.
Contact me as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.