Pay Master Montreal
We are looking for a Canadian Group in the provision of services, based in downtown Montreal, a Pay Master (Permanent / Full time 35h).
Attached to Finance and Human Resources, your functions are broad and fascinating; You are in charge of all payroll functions (setting up, drafting and optimizing procedures, payroll processing (full cycle), advice to employees, payroll accounting, etc.) ....
In more detail, your missions on a portfolio of 1000 pays (non-unionized, across Canada), consist of;
* Make the accounting entries related to payroll
* Establish various analyzes at the request of the HR and Accounting departments
* Ensure that the reports required by government authorities are completed on time and in an efficient manner
* Ensure that the regulations established by government authorities are respected
* Ensure that the data transferred from the time and attendance management system to payroll is accurate and complete
* Calculate special payments (various indemnities, collection of insurance, vacations, etc.)
* Maintain the GL module of the payroll system ensuring all journal entries relating to payroll and benefits and participate in the reconciliation of accounts related to compensation
* Be the resource person for team members and employees
- Imperative English / French bilingualism
- ACP is a big asset
- Pay autonomy
- Salary: according to profile $ 75-85K + benefits, for a 35h, hybrid
Our ideal candidate will have payroll experience, enjoy corporate environments and have excellent customer service.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.