Payables Accountant Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a beautiful international group leader in its market in Canada, we are looking as soon as possible, a Payable Accountant - full time - on a 6-month contract, possibility of permanent.
Position based in downtown Montreal, close to public transportation.
Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Supervisor - you are in charge of:
* Perform data entries in the system;
* Follow up on orders;
* Keep sales reports up to date;
* Management of expense accounts
* Follow up on letters of credit
* Answer questions and provide documentation to clients;
* Invoicing of orders
* Provide support on all related tasks, to the accounting technician
2-3 years of experience with payables
- Bilingual English - French
- 35h per week
- Good level on EXCEL
- Paid holidays and very good group insurance on choice
- Pension funds
- Salary between 40 and 45K $ depending on experience
- 2 days of teleworking per week possible even after Covid19
- Dynamic environment
- Good prospects for post-contract internal development
The ideal candidate will be curious, open-minded, comfortable in dynamic environments in a company with a great work environment.
Contact me on email@example.com or on + 438 390 0271 and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au + 438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.