Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Are you looking for a job with great challenges? In a dynamic
dynamic work environment and a growing company? This position is for you!
We are looking for a Paymaster for our client. The company is a recognized North American leader in innovation in agricultural production and packaging. A Quebec-based company with its head office in Montérégie, employs close to 1,000 employees. It offers a very dynamic work environment and ambitious growth challenges.
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Payroll Manager is responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and management.
and management of payroll, providing courteous and quality service to the company's divisions and ensuring the optimization of
practices and processes.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL MANAGER
- Manage the preparation and processing of payroll for employees in multiple divisions;
- Understand and apply corporate policies, tax and provincial laws related to labour standards
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Prepare payroll journal entries each pay period;
- Validate government remittances made by the Payroll Department;
- Balance and prepare year-end reports related to the payroll process (T4/R1, Summaries, CSST,
- Provide support to managers regarding the time and payroll system
- Optimize the use of payroll processing systems (Mpex) and participate in the development of new
- Respond to inquiries from employees, department heads, accounting and management
Respond to inquiries from employees, department heads, accounting and management staff
- Validate and update the various time banks (vacation, sickness, holidays, etc.);
- Manage group insurance premiums as well as salary entries and remittances.
Do you think this job is for you? It could well be the case if you have :
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in payroll preparation and processing;
- Have completed a certification (S.C.P.) is an asset;
- Have an excellent level of computer skills (Excel and payroll processing systems);
- Be bilingual, both written and spoken (French and English);
- Be recognized as a collaborative, dynamic, resourceful person who can handle pressure.