Payroll Administrator - West - 65 K Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
Ensure that the weekly pay of unionized and non-unionized employees (with the exception of executive staff) is processed accurately and in accordance with established parameters;
* Prepare all necessary spreadsheets for the company and government benefits program in accordance with the Controller's directives;
* Distribute pay stubs to warehouse workers;
* Manage the payroll service email box and answer various questions from employees on a daily basis in close collaboration with the human resources department;
* Reconcile and remit monthly government deductions made to the system according to the standards in force;
* Ensure that the vacation and sickness bank are updated in the system on an ongoing basis;
* Maintain the file of extended absences and communicate with them for the payment of amounts due related to the RRSP and insurance premiums. Perform monthly analysis and follow-up on amounts paid;
* Ensure the accuracy of discounts and premiums relating to group insurance, group RRSPs, union dues, Fonds FTQ, etc. and analyze it monthly and identify deviations;
* Perform salary analyzes and identify deviations from the budget and from the previous year on a monthly basis;
* Calculate and monitor commissions payable to representatives and commissions to agencies and maintain annual agreements;
* Prepare payroll entries and all payroll-related adjustment entries.
* Prepare expense accounts twice a month. Perform the underlying monthly analyzes (mileage, expenses per representative), verify and ensure they are processed efficiently and comply with GST and QST tax laws;
* Prepare all tax forms related to payroll and make sure to balance salaries, deductions and taxable profits in the books of the company;
* Perform monthly analysis of cash sales to employees and work closely with the credit department on this file;
* Manage changes to the Nethris and Kronos payroll systems, if applicable;
* Participate in the compilation of the salary budget during the budget period;
* Act as a support to the accounts payable analysis position during absences.
College diploma in accounting or have some experience.
* ACP certification
* A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience
* In-depth knowledge of payroll principles and practices relating to federal and provincial laws and standards.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Nethris and Oracle an asset.
* Experience in implementing a Kronos time management system an asset.
* Bilingual (French and English / spoken and written).
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Conseiller Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec le Spécialiste RH et le Contrôleur
Seul les candidats retenus seront recontactés