Payroll Agent - Dorval Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
--• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll;
* Ensure payroll is processed accurately and on time;
* Ensure payroll processing is in compliance with government agencies and/or collective agreement;
* Input employee information into the payroll system including new hires, terminations, transfers, etc.;
* Prepare salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacation payouts and benefits for employees;
* Monitor TimeKeeper and assist other departments with time entry Import data from Time Management System into the Payroll System;
* Preparation of records of employment and respond to queries from Service Canada;
* Preparation of bi-weekly and/or monthly dues;
* Prepare reports for Management and Finance Department;
* Enroll employees to benefit plan;
* Maintain employee files and payroll records;
* Assist in payroll and timesheet audit activities;
* Address issues and questions regarding payroll queries;
* Preparation/reconciliation of T4/RL1 and amended T4/RL1;
* Other relevant tasks as assigned by supervisor.
--• Payroll knowledge required (700+ employees);
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience;
* Strong understanding of relevant accounting principles;
* Canadian Payroll Association designation preferred;
* Ceridian - Insync experience an asset;
* Ability to work in a confidential and discreet environment;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Crystal Reports;
* Demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines;
* Demonstrate prioritization, organization and time-management;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French - must be bilingual.
Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Conseiller Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec la Spécialiste RH et le VP Finance
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place
Notez que seuls les candidats retenus seront recontactés