Payroll and Account Payables Technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
---Under the responsibility of accounting analyst, the person is responsible for executing and controlling payroll related activities. He is also responsible for specific files relating to leave banks, group insurance, pension plans, accounting and any other file related to the payroll sector. He participates in the optimization of the procedures and systems in place.
* Provide payroll processing for approximately 80 employees;
* Validate and verify the information imported from the time management system (Cangaroo RH) into the payroll software (Employer D of Desjardins);
* Calculate, update and monitor the various banks (vacation, illness, etc.) and ensure their integrity in the payroll system;
* Make payment for group insurance and RRS;
* Produce records of employment;
* Perform year-end tasks related to the verification and production of T4 and Relevé 1;
* Respond to various questions from employees regarding the payment of their salary;
* Collaborate with human resources and various departments for everything related to the payroll cycle.
* Perform various reconciliations: Credit cards, GST and QST report, bank statements, prepaid expenses, salary entry between the different platforms, income entries, amortization and deferred contribution entries;
* Make all accounting corrections necessary for bank reconciliation and communicate as needed with financial institutions and suppliers to resolve issues;
* Analyze monthly variances for all items in the financial statement;
* Complete GST and QST reports;
* Prepare and reconcile invoices from various suppliers and follow up monthly with the various approvers;
* Enter supplier invoices;
* Update and validate accounts payable;
* Issue checks, open customer accounts and prepare bank transfers;
* Assist the finance department in preparing forms for obtaining government grants;
* Performs various analyzes for statistical purposes;
* Perform all other related tasks at the request of his immediate superior.
DEC completed in a related discipline;
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in processing the payroll cycle;
* Excellent knowledge of Excel software;
* Knowledge of Sage 50;
* Good oral and written communication skills.
Envoyez votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca