Payroll and Benefits Coordinator - South Shore Beloeil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting our client, a medium sized business in manufacturing, with the recruitment of a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator to participate in all of the activities related to the complete payroll cycle in Canada.
Under the responsibility of the Principal Advisor, your main missions are:
- Prepare, enter and validate the data necessary for the issuance of pay;
- Produce pay in accordance with the policies, rules and working agreements in force;
- Validate that the procedures applied comply with the laws in force;
- Respond to employees and managers for questions relating to pay administration;
- Keep employee files up to date;
- Administer social benefits (retirement, insurance, etc.);
- Prepare various reports and documents associated with compensation.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
DEP, AEC or DEC in an administrative field
- 2 years of experience in payroll processing
- Experience with ADP software (an asset)
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good ability to work in a team and a sense of customer service
- Autonomy, initiative and organizational skills
- Bilingualism (English / French)
What we offer
- Join a company with a pleasant and stimulating work environment with competitive benefits
- Group insurance including coverage for medical, dental and salary insurance paid 50%
- A competitive leave program and flexible schedules for certain positions;
- A registered retirement savings plan in which the company participates;
- A summer schedule
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Principal Advisor
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie qui se démarque pour leur qualité et leurs innovations.