Payroll and benefits Specialist Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Under the responsibility of the Senior Payroll and Benefits Specialist, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
* Collaborate in the bi-weekly payroll process:
o Ensure timesheet compliance for all hourly and salaried employees;
o Use the ADP system and ensure that the information entered is relevant and compliant (new employees, departures, any change in status, etc.);
o Validate the payroll register to finalize the process according to the deadlines;
o Respond to requests from employees or managers regarding payroll;
o Transmit the information, accounting entries and reports necessary for the closing of each month;
o Manage employee vacation and leave banks;
o Produce reports on request;
o Ensure the integrity of employee data in the SHRI and update the database according to any movement of personnel.
* Offer orientation sessions to new employees on ADP and company policies;
* Support managers in managing their employees' time;
* Participate in the annual review of salaries and bonuses;
* Participate in communications with service providers regarding benefits related to health insurance and group savings plan (billing, questions relating to the plan/programs, etc.)
* Ensure the follow-up of the various absences by ensuring continuous communications with employees, managers and authorities
* Enter the training of employees in the LMS system in order to carry out group follow-up in terms of training
* Bachelor's degree, DEC in accounting or business administration or equivalent;
* 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
* Having a certification from the INP (Institut National de la Paie) would be preferable;
* Bilingualism (French and English);
* Rigor, precision, good judgment;
* Excellent command of Excel software;
* Knowledge of ADP (Workforce Now) and SAP systems (an asset).
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Consultant Fed Finance - puis une entrevue avec le responsables acquisition de talents
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407