Payroll and Payables Technician Lachine
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Payroll and Payables Technician for a company located in Lachine.
Your main responsibilities in Payroll will include:
* Data Entry into the payroll system including: Input of hours from Kronos and/or eTime, manual
input for specific adjustments and Master Data changes and/or verification
* Generate payroll reports as required
* Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing data
* Prepare of manual payments, if required
* Respond to internal payroll inquiries from employees
* Respond to government agencies
* Perform payroll balancing procedures and provide information to the GL team
* Assist in the quarter end and year-end related tasks
Your main responsibilities in Travel Expense processing will include:
* Verify electronic receipts for all Travel Expense claims in the Travel Expense system (Concur)
* Validate recoverable taxes for all Canadian Travel Expense Claims
* Follow-up with Travelers regarding missing or incorrect receipts and/or expense accounts
* Verify the posting of Travel Expense claims in the applicable ERP's (SAP/M3)
* Prepare periodic Reports for Travel Expense claims status and spending
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* D.E.C. in Commerce or similar Educational qualifications
* 2+ years of experience in a Payroll position
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
* Knowledge of either or all of ADP, Kronos and Concur systems
* Fully Bilingual
* Self-motivated, well organized, and the ability to learn quickly
* Excellent problem solving and issue resolution abilities
* Accurate and attentive to detail