Payroll Clerk Lasalle
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a payroll clerk for our client in the construction industry.
Do you like to create the impossible and nothing stops you ?!
If, you too, your philosophy is "Never without my gang"
Join a team that looks like you!
What if we build your career together?
The challenges that await you:
Under the supervision of the Controller, you will participate in the production of the company's payroll and you
will also ensure the follow-up of the related files.
More specifically, your tasks will be:
* Process and verify payroll and source deductions for all employees;
* Create and terminate employees in the payroll system;
* Make changes to employee profiles (salary adjustments, benefits
taxes, deductions, record of employment, etc.);
* Validate the employment contracts of new employees;
* Produce ad hoc reports for the HR department or other departments;
* Put in place tools and procedures to ensure the quality of information and
* Print and distribute pay slips;
* Perform other related duties.
Being part of our team means:
* Join a world leader in construction,
* Unlimited career prospects locally or across the world,
* 12 regional offices throughout the Province,
* Health insurance adapted to your needs and those of your family,
* An advantageous share purchase program,
* A training program,
* A competitive pension plan,
* A dynamic social club (Cirque du Soleil, show tickets, golf tournament, match
Canadians, Lobster Supper, etc.)
* Corporate discounts (spa, golf, gym, casino, mobile packages, la Ronde, etc.)
Do you want to be part of the team? You must :
Education & experience:
* Hold a professional or college diploma in a discipline
* Have a minimum of one (1) years of relevant experience in a similar position
* Have already made payroll in the construction industry (CCQ).
* Knowledge of the SAP system (asset);
* In-depth knowledge of Excel;
* Knowledge of the complete payroll cycle;
* Analytical spirit and rigor;
* Ability to work independently and under pressure, sense of priorities and
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
* Show great discretion
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controler
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un équipe dynamique et investie.