Payroll Manager - Downtown Montréal Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Pay Master for a company located in downtown Montreal. This international company specializing in the energy sector is very successful in North America after having conquered Europe. Within the corporate team of Montreal and reporting directly to the Group's Director of Human Resources, your missions are:
* Attend the full process of weekly and bi-monthly pay of employees (approximately
700 or more employees, from different provinces in Canada and the United States);
* Ensure the proper treatment of discounts (deductions at source) for all employees;
* Perform benefits administration;
* Organize and plan the work of payroll technicians;
* Manage the administration of the holidays;
* Administer RRSPs, 401K pension funds;
* Maintain key data of employees in the Human Resources system and
* Perform all end-of-month activities required for payroll;
* Check the taxable and non-taxable deductions;
* Generate and prepare payroll reports;
* Update in our electronic timesheet systems
* Be available to answer users' questions.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience or more in Payroll;
* Payroll training by the CPA;
* Accounting training
* Bilingualism (French and English, spoken and written);
* Knowledge of CCQ and US pay an asset
* Excellent ability for spoken and written French and English communication;
* Excellent organizational skills, easy to prioritize and manage many
tasks at a time;
* Ability to search for missing information;
* Experience and understanding in payroll and time sheet implementation
* Overview and analytical mind;
* Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
PROCESS: First interview with Alex Hojnatzki- Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager and the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216