Payroll Specialist Montréal
Fondé en 2001, le cabinet Fed Finance est spécialiste du recrutement temporaire et permanent pour les métiers de la comptabilité et de la finance.
Nos consultants sont tous des experts et parlent votre langage.
Nous nous engageons à vos côtés pour vous accompagner tout au long de votre recherche d'emploi et à chaque étape de votre carrière.
Nous recherchons pour notre client, une entreprise située a Pointe Claire, un-e coordonnateur(trice) en paie et RH pour un remplacement de congé maternité d'un an.
The person is responsible for all activities inherent in the production of the payroll (fortnight) at the national level for approximately 150 staff members.
She assists internal clients by responding to front-line requests or information needs that refer to standards, policies, processes and practices specific to payroll and human resources. In addition, she conducts research, performs follow-ups and performs administrative tasks.
* Carry out activities relating to the processing and validation of Canadian payroll (entry, update, post-processing verification, vacation, salary adjustments, change in insurance premiums, taxable benefits, transactions, absences, collection, government remittances, statutory holidays, etc.).
* Calculate the commissions of the Territory Managers (CAN).
* Provide explanations on employee payroll results, including commissions.
* Maintain employee records, vacation bank, time bank and employee leave.
* Process documents related to the start and end of employment.
* Enter data and track employee benefits as well as ensure compliance in group insurance cost sharing.
* Prepare and make the various government remittances, such as payments to Canadian health and safety commissions as well as the health tax in Ontario and British Columbia.
* Produce and update various reports.
* Balance the T4 and R1 at the end of the year and complete the summaries.
* Perform payroll / commission entries as well as accrued payroll entries.
Related to human resources management:
* Perform various administrative tasks (follow-ups, production of reports, communications, etc.).
* Maintain internal HR policies, procedures, job descriptions and programs;
* Ensure that employee files are maintained and in accordance with corporate and legal requirements;
* Prepare employee letters or HR documentation, as needed;
* Integrate new employees;
* Help with evaluation and the performance process;
* Compile information and statistics on current operations, document and update files.
* Participate in the administration of the staffing process: job posting, telephone interviews, pre-employment process, welcoming new employees and preparing the documents required for hiring;
* Perform other related duties.
College diploma or university degree in human resources
* Minimum 3 years experience as a payroll professional, in particular with an electronic payroll management system (Ceridian-Dayforce)
* Member of the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA), an asset
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.