Payroll Specialist St-Hyacinthe
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Perform activities related to the full cycle of employee payroll, in accordance with the various provincial regulations;
* Create and maintain employee master files in the payroll system;
* Properly apply the collective agreement and the standards in effect for non-unionized employees;
* Prepare and issue records of employment, tax statements and any other
deliverable that is the responsibility of the employer (declaration to the CNESST, declaration of training activities, etc.);
* Prepare certain documents and reports for the various departments;
* Manage subscriptions to the group insurance program and employee pension plan;
* Participate in the monthly closing of accounting records;
* Collaborate in the preparation of tax and audit files;
* Participate in the year-end accounting cycle;
* Identify opportunities for improving payroll processing systems or procedures;
* Answer employee questions.
* A D.E.C. in accounting or administrative techniques or in a discipline
* Solid knowledge of labor standards and tax laws applicable to payroll;
* Payroll Compliance Specialist (SPC) accreditation, an important asset;
* Excellent level of knowledge of French and English languages, spoken and written;
* Knowledge of Nethris software, an asset
* Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook)
We offer you, among other things:
* Advantageous pension plan;
* Group insurance including life, disability and dental insurance;
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (PAEF);
* Reception and integration program;
* Talent management program;
* Company that promotes career progression.