Payroll Specialist Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond.
* Complete payroll processing for approximately 275 employees (weekly);
* Validate the compliance of employee time management system data;
* Verify and correct various payroll data in accordance with company policies and procedures;
* Prepare and verify records of employment;
* Maintain the group insurance plan: membership, terminations, modifications and deductions to be recovered;
* Maintaining the RRSP: membership, terminations, modifications and deductions;
* Maintain vacation schedule and banks (sickness and vacation);
* Act as a resource person with employees for all questions relating to payroll and benefits;
* Count the hours of training for the annual declaration of the law of skills;
* Participate in improvements to the payroll processing process;
* Keep HR performance indicators (KPIs) up to date;
* Provide administrative support to the human resources team (organization of corporate parties).
DEC in administrative techniques, accounting option or any other equivalent combination;
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
* Bilingualism (English/French);
* Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); Intermediate Excel level
* Knowledge of the Néthris payroll system (asset);
Dynamic environment where teamwork is at the heart of the business;
* Company profit-sharing bonus;
* Collective insurance;
* Social activities, training, sharing of ideas and the chance to discuss with the management team;
* RRSP contribution and sick leave bank.