Payroll Specialist Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for one of our clients, a large group leader in its field, a Payroll Specialist.
Under Master Payroll, your responsibilities will be:
- Payroll processing for 200 persons
- Bi-weekly pay
- Payroll processing for employees in Ontario and Quebec
- Payroll processing for unionized (3 collective agreements) and non-unionized employees
- Carry out the part of the social benefits in terms of holidays, bonuses, overtime, etc.
- check timesheets
- Answer employee questions as needed
- Finalize the years
- Perform T4 and R1
- Other tasks
- DEC in accounting, finance or related field
- ACP member, an asset
- Bilingualism required: English - French
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of ADP, a strong asset
- Knowledge of Excel
- Salaire concurrentiel
- Assurances collectives complètes
- Horaires Flexibles
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Marie Gallois, Team Lead en Recrutement puis avec les gestionnaires financiers
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 523 7280