Payroll Specialist - Permanent - Boucherville Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the field of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, a Payroll Specialist.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the production as well as the complete payroll cycle for employees in Canada and will act as a resource person for employees and managers. The incumbent will also be responsible for preparing various analyzes and will actively participate in various projects and initiatives.
Main tasks :
* Prepare, enter and validate payroll information for around 850 employees (calculations of leave, vacation, employment records, overtime, deductions, etc.);
* Check time sheets and employee attendance records;
* Ensure the processing and accuracy of changes made to employee records in HRMS (compensation, benefits, etc.) and their alignment with company policies and procedures;
* Produce various government remittance reports and to various suppliers;
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of payroll processing, analyze discrepancies and maintain information in the payroll system;
* Ensure accuracy of journal entries and participate in the monthly general ledger close and year end process;
* Carry out year-end activities related to the production and verification of T4 and Relevé 1;
* Prepare the analyzes and reports necessary for the budget process and the audit file;
* Collaborate on continuous improvement projects, optimization of payroll processes and practices as well as any other special files;
* Perform all related tasks to ensure continuity of service.
* College diploma (DEC) in administration, or the equivalent combined with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar position;
* Member of the Canadian Payroll Association, Level 1 Certificate from the Canadian Payroll Association;
* Good knowledge of payroll and labor standards, tax laws and all relevant government regulations;
* Bilingualism (French and English);
* Advanced Excel level;
* High level of precision, attention to detail;
* Demonstrate discretion, tact and autonomy;
* Strong sense of organization and priority management.
Working conditions :
- We offer our employees a competitive salary taking into account the experience
- Our group insurance program aims to support our employees and their families: medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance
- We contribute to your group RRSP
- We support the health of our employees by providing them with a health program (contribution to membership in a fitness center)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grand groupe en croissance.