PAYROLL TECHNICIAN - 3 days/week Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Payroll Technician for a 3 days a week position for a company located in Longueil.
This company of about a hundred employees knows a great success in new technologies related to entertainment, arts and entertainment. Its success is based on the skills of its employees and they make every effort to ensure their professional and personal growth.
Attached to the Director of Financial Information, your goal is the complete management of the company's payroll:
* Process, codify and reconcile the full pay for employees in Canada;
* Carry out accounting entries as a result of payroll processing;
* Keep up to date the different registers (absences, holidays);
* Act as a resource person for employees on payroll issues;
* Ensure the end-of-year procedure;
* Calculate annual holidays, ensure their disclosure and follow-up;
* Make quarterly reconciliations;
* Produce analyzes, statistics and various reports related to payroll.
Do you think this job is for you ?? It could be the case if you have:
* DEC in accounting or a relevant discipline;
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a complete payroll cycle (Canada);
* Good knowledge of pay legislation;
* Good management of priorities and sense of organization;
* Demonstrate autonomy in the execution of the work as well as thoroughness and rigor;
* Teamwork skills in a dynamic and changing context;
* Written and oral command of French;
* Knowledge of Nethris Software (an asset);
* Member of the Canadian Payroll Association (an asset)
We offer you
- To join a well-established company on the south shore with beautiful development projects
- To accompany the team to change accounting processes
- To work in a team where conviviality and the human are the priorities
Salary included according to the level of experience
Permanent part-time job - 3 days / week
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager and the Financial Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca