Payroll Technician - 50k$ - Ville St Laurent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
As a Payroll Technician you have to :
* Administer Corporate restaurant & Head office payroll on a weekly basis
* Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
* Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
* Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, etc.
* Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Experience with T4 and record of employments issuing and administrating.
* Remittance & Profit-sharing program administrator
* Group insurance administrator
* New hires management file.
* High volume, full cycle payroll administration; done on a weekly basis
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Previous work experience as a Payroll Administrator is required
* Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
* ADP workforcenow experience is a MUST
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle data with confidentiality
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual is a must
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* Must be detail oriented and able to work independently
De rejoindre une belle compagnie de Montréal