Payroll Technician - Boucherville - Permanent Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged partner of this international distribution group, we are now recruiting a payroll technician to join their team. The company stands out for its real corporate culture, its Canada and USA operations and its many initiatives for its employees.
Reporting to the head of the payroll department, you are responsible for:
- Support pay technicians/analysts in their pay process
- Collaborate with other team members as required
- Interact on a daily basis with employees located in various provinces of Canada
- Document changes and obtain necessary approvals
- Respond to different requests from different departments
- Document requests in the ticket tracking tool and consult with various systems to gather relevant information to resolve reported issues.
- Follow-up with various levels of government, such as responding to Service Canada requests
- Replace other clerks
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Diploma in payroll; CPA is an asset
* At least 2 years of experience in a payroll department;
* Knowledge of payroll software (Ceridian, Nehtris, Workday);
* Comfortable with Excel;
* Bilingual French and English
What we offer
- Join a North American company with very nice development projects
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the payroll director.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre un groupe avec de beaux de challenges à relever en paie.