Payroll Technician - Group Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contractual positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
--The masculine is used to save space
We are looking for an essential international manufacturing company located near Brossard A Payroll technician to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time.
Within the payroll team, your missions are as follows;
- Participate in the complete payroll processing cycle for Canada (unionized, non-unionized)
- Collaboration in the administration of social benefits
- Data entry into systems
- Production of electronic employment records
- Production and realization of reports for external and internal users
- Resource person for HR employees for payroll and benefits issues
-- 2-3 years of payroll experience
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- Good level in Excel required
- Experience ideally on Céridian (asset)
- Salary: $ 50-55K + nice benefits, RRSP, 3 weeks vacation depending on experience, flexible hours, gym.
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a booming company with a lot of challenges and projects. It is important to like to build new processes and have a sense of innovation.
The position is progressive and the candidate can be trained to grow professionally in a dynamic work environment and concerned with the well-being of his employees.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.