Payroll Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contract positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
--We are looking for a large international company located in the city center A Payroll Technician to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time.
Under the responsibility of the master payroll, your missions are as follows;
- Participate in the full cycle of payroll processing for Canada as a whole and in the future for Australia
- Payroll balancing and year-end preparation;
- Participate in the improvement of payroll and benefits processes, propose recommendations and put them in place
- Work in conjunction with the payroll master of the finance department.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Experience in large volumes of payroll processing
- Non unionized
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- Salary: $ 60-75K depending on experience + fringe benefits, flexible hours
- Telecommuting during the time of the Covid in 100%
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with a lot of challenges and projects. It is important to like to build new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
The position is progressive and the candidate will be well trained to grow in the company.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.