Payroll technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently supporting a company specialized in the field of building services. In this context, we are looking for a payroll technician for a permanent position 35H week.
- Responsible for time and payroll processing for maintenance and hotel employees.
- Apply the various collective agreements and the Housekeeping Decree
- Ensure excellent service to customers, employees and supervisors
- Participate in year-end tasks and procedures
- Assist the payroll team with any other tasks as required
- Complete employment records
PROCESS: First interview with Mélissa Pelletier - Fed Finance Recruitment Consultant - then interview with the Payroll Supervisor and the Finance Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you:
- Have 1 to 3 years experience in a payroll department, in a unionized environment
- Have a CPA certification (an asset);
- Demonstrate confidentiality;
- Have a strong sense of teamwork;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple files;