Payroll Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contract positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
--The masculine is used to save space
We are looking for a large Quebec company located near the Viau metro station, a Payroll and Benefits Technician, to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time.
Your missions are as follows;
- Enter data and update employee files in HRIS-Payroll systems
- Produce payroll for 3000 employees every 2 weeks with weekly data and with different collective agreements
- Prepare, verify and process statements relating to payroll, deductions, reconcile the registers issued, ensure the follow-ups and verification of various payroll files,
- Complete, verify and process records of employment;
- Develop, prepare and update various reports related to compensation, CSST, group insurance plan and RRSP;
--- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Full cycle payroll experience - high volume and unionized
- French speaking - no English required
- Salary: Between 50-55K $ depending on experience
- 35 hours per week
- At the office - close to a metro
- Group Insurance
- Progressive position - great challenges and great supervision!
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a booming company, with a beautiful, dynamic work environment and with great development prospects.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.