Payroll technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
- Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the payroll technician will perform the following functions:
* Payroll processing for employees and directors;
* Preparation of records of employment;
* Preparation and posting of payroll entries;
* Accounting for timesheets;
* Reconciliation of salaries, DAS and CNESST;
* Payroll supervision of clinics;
* Monitoring of vacation banks;
* Preparation of T4 and Relevé 1 and other year-end or monthly reports;
* Administrative management of group insurance and other social benefits;
* Preparation of pay equity files;
* Act as a resource person for all payroll issues with employees and managers;
* Ad-hoc reports at the request of management;
* Other accounting or administrative tasks.
* DEC or DEP in accounting;
* Relevant experience of 2-3 years in a similar position;
* Knowledge of Nethris an asset;
* Knowledge of Excel (intermediate)
* French-English bilingualism (oral and written);
* Autonomy, rigor, discretion and attention to detail.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.