Payroll technician Laval
We are looking for a large Canadian group in the distribution field, A Payroll Technician to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time
Under the responsibility of the payroll manager, your tasks are as follows:
-Participate in the complete payroll cycle
-Main contact for all payroll questions
-Work with the payroll masters
-Monitoring of outstanding checks
-Management of correspondence
-Classification and data entry
-All other related payroll tasks
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in payroll or accounting
- ACP accreditation a plus
- Bilingual English / French
- Knowledge of workday, a plus
- Good level in Excel
- Permanent position 37.5h / week
- At the office position with the possibility of long-term home office
- Salary: around 45-50k $ depending on experience
- Holidays negociable according to experience
- Good social benefits by choice
We are looking for someone at the start of their career who is looking for their first payroll experience and who wants to grow - over the long term, in a great team.
Our ideal candidate is dynamic, likes growing environments and has a good resistance to stress.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.