Payroll Technician Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
He/she is dynamic, autonomous and discreet with regards to confidential information. The person has relevant expertise and applies his/her knowledge, resulting in good payroll management, initiatives and recommendations for continuous process improvement.
Responsibilities and activities
- Manage the complete production of payroll and administer vacations;
- Collaborate with the Human Resources department in the administration of group insurance and the group RVER;
- Produce various reports and declarations (tax returns, CNESST, record of employment, salary declaration);
- Ensure compliance with the laws applicable to the company (pay equity law, law on competencies);
- Respond to ad hoc requests related to payroll;
- Produce accounting entries and balance the books with the payroll statements;
- Responsible for chargeback files
- Assist in other accounting and administrative tasks.
- College diploma in accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple files at once and meet deadlines
- Have a good sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of the Nethris payroll system (an asset)
- Knowledge of Hopem software (an asset)
- Knowledge of the Sensass accounts payable management system, an asset