Payroll Technician Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Import of new files used in Hopem;
- Opening of new employee files in Hopem (Parameterization of income, deductions and banking information);
- Import of payroll preparation from Time Zone or Qualicode
- Complete the preparation by:
o Collecting timesheets
o Verification of timesheets
o Correction, modification of hours or rates if applicable
o Manual entry of timesheets
- Monitor statutory increases according to seniority;
- Validate the hours payable in sick leave and vacation;
- Validate overtime generated by Time Zone
- Calculate feedbacks;
- Print and validate the payroll;
- Print pay stubs;
- Distribute pay stubs;
- Balance payable hours vs imported hours;
- Produce records of employment;
- Fill out the forms related to payroll (Service Canada, Emploi Québec, etc.);
- Two or three years of experience as a payroll technician
- Hold a DEC in accounting or a related field
- Good knowledge of the office suite and in particular EXCEL
- Demonstrates good concentration skills
- Is thorough, methodical and respectful of confidentiality
- Able to work in a multi-company environment
- Team spirit
- Knows how to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of accounting software, HOPEM (asset).