Payroll Technician Montréal
We are urgently looking for one of our clients, a major service provider, in Montreal, teleworking or face-to-face, a Payroll Technician with A.C.P accreditation for a permanent position, 35 hours.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will be to manage payroll for approximately 300 employees.
You are responsible for:
* Prepare, enter, validate and process the payroll of non-unionized employees for the western provinces of Canada taking into account company policies. Volume about 300 employees
* Follow up and answer questions from employees regarding timesheets, vacations, absences and statutory holidays;
* Register new employees in the computer system and keep the information contained in their files up to date;
* Production of reports;
* End-of-month participation in payroll accounting;
* Process bank transfers;
* Assist the Payroll-Master related payroll tasks
* Possess the A.C.P accreditation
* Experience with Nethris an asset
* 4-5 years of payroll experience, ideally in a service company
* Bilingual: French / English (oral and written) to answer questions from employees and clients regarding payroll
* Salary: $ 60-70K
It is important to have an irreproachable sense of service and thoroughness and to be able to work in a corporate environment. Our ideal candidate will be able to adapt to a highly dynamic environment.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.