Payroll Technician Montréal
We are looking for a growing service company for a Payroll Technician for a permanent position, to start as soon as possible. Position based in Montreal.
Under the supervision of the Master Payroll, you will be responsible in particular for:
- Payroll processing in Canada
- Management of new hires (enter the codes for earnings, deductions, pensions, vacations and deductions specific to each group of employees)
- Pension funds, group insurance
- Manage federal and provincial reports (DAS, government remittances for all Canadian provinces)
- Balance the ledger accounts
- Passage of entries, calculation of end-of-me accruals
- Preparation of tables and departure calculations
- Contributions to end-of-year payroll-related entries: balance the CSST ...
- Related tasks related to payroll
For this position, here is the profile sought:
- Bilingual French / English preferable
- Excel Dynamic Cross Tables
- Experience on Nethris (asset)
- Salary $ 60-70k + nice benefits, telework 50% of the time if desired, Montreal
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly able to work in challenging, fast-paced environments while having fun. Audiovisual interest is an asset.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.