Payroll Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a pharmaceutical laboratory, a payroll technician.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Payroll Technician plays an important role
in the Human Resources group. The Payroll Technician must perform the functions
* Payroll processing for employees (unionized and non-unionized);
* Preparation of records of employment;
* Wage reconciliation, DAS and CNESST;
* Monitoring of vacation banks;
* Preparation of T4 and Relevé 1 and other year-end or monthly reports;
* Administrative management of group insurance and other social benefits;
Act as a resource person for all questions relating to payroll with
employees and managers;
* Ad-hoc reports at the request of management;
* Other administrative tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
DEP / AEC or Certificate (Preferred)
Payroll technician: 2 years (Preferred)
Complementary Health Insurance
Vacation and Compensatory Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Profit sharing plans
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space