Payroll Technician Montreal
We are looking for a renowned Quebec company based out of the green line metro, a Payroll and Human Resources Technician for a temporary position, start as soon as possible. 35 hours. In the office.
Under the supervision of the Master Payroll, you will be responsible in particular for:
- Processing of unionized Quebec payroll
- Management of new hires (enter the codes for earnings, deductions, pensions, vacations and deductions specific to each group of employees)
- Pension funds, group insurance
- Manage federal and provincial reports (DAS, government remittances for all Canadian provinces)
- Preparation of tables and departure calculations
- Develop, prepare and update various reports, calculations and statistics used for payroll administration, compensation, the CSST and the group insurance plan;
- Related tasks related to payroll
For this position, here is the profile sought:
- First payroll experience
- Experience on Nethris (asset)
- Salary: $ 45-55K + 35 hours
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly with a strong team spirit.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.