Payroll Technician Repentigny
- Perform the complete payroll cycle for 450 employees
- Complete employment records and other related reports (wage subsidy and other)
- Preparation and updating of various deductions (CSST, wage seizure, FTQ, etc.)
- Ensure the year-end process (T4-Relevé 1, government reports, etc.)
- Management of permanent employee files (group insurance, union dues, and pension funds when applicable)
The position offers:
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Flexible schedule to reconcile work and family
- VRSP program
- On-site parking
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Have extensive experience in high volume payroll management
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to payroll in Quebec
- Has experience with Sage 300 software and Employer D, an asset.
- Good adaptability, honesty, and discretion
- Experience in bank reconciliation and month-end is a major asset.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.