Payroll Technician - Laval Laval
For a large group in Laval, we are looking for a Payroll Technician for a permanent position, hybrid model.
Under the supervision of the Master Payroll, you will be responsible in particular for:
- Manage the entire payroll process, large volume
- Management of new hires (enter the codes for earnings, deductions, pensions, vacations and deductions specific to each group of employees)
- Check and issue records of employment
- Pension funds, group insurance
- Manage federal and provincial reports (DAS, government remittances for all Canadian provinces)
- Balance the ledger accounts
- Passage of entries, calculation of end-of-me accruals
- Preparation of tables and departure calculations
- Contributions to end-of-year payroll-related entries: balance the CSST ...
- Related tasks related to payroll
For this position, here is the profile sought:
- Bilingual French / English
- 2 years of experience
- ACP a big asset
- Excel Dynamic Cross Tables
- Workday experience (asset)
- Salary: $ 48-58k + nice benefits
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly able to work in challenging, fast-paced environments while having fun.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com