PAYROLL TECHNICIAN - Parc-Extension montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
we are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for one of our clients, located near Parc metro:
A payroll technician for a nice position to fill immediately.
The incumbent autonomously supports the complete payroll cycle for his client groups (between 500 and 900 unionized and non-unionized employees spread over several provinces and paid on a weekly basis).
Your responsibilities will include the following:
* Complete payroll cycle
* DAS remittances, alimony
* Monthly discounts
* Follow laws, standards and collective agreements, if applicable, regarding payroll
* Act as a resource person for managers and / or employees who have questions about payroll
* Creation and update of employee files
* Management of the follow-up of the files of employees
* Record of employment (including producing the final pay of the employee)
* Make all required changes in HR systems and payroll (promotion, end of employment, etc.)
* Swing and produce the T4 & Ratios 1
* Produce all annual reports
* Respond to various requests from government, organizations and unions
* Assist the payroll manager in his activities and projects
Profile and skills sought:
* College diploma in administration or accounting
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in full payroll management
* Experience in a unionized environment
* Experience in a high volume environment (500+ employees), required
* Knowledge of MS Office and Advanced Excel software
* French and English, spoken and written, required
* S.C.P. Certification from the Canadian Payroll Association
* Rigor, analytical skills, teamwork, autonomy, efficiency
Profil et compétences recherchés :
* Diplôme d'études collégiales en administration ou comptabilité
* Minimum de 4 ans d'expérience en gestion du cycle complet de la paie
* Expérience dans un environnement syndiqué
* Expérience dans un environnement à haut volume (500 employés et plus), requis
* Connaissance des logiciels de la suite MS Office et Excel avancé
* Français et anglais, parlé et écrit, requis
* Certification S.C.P. de l'Association Canadienne de la paie
* Rigueur, capacité d'analyse, travail d'équipe, autonomie, efficacité