Payroll Technician - Permanent - 35 Hours - Downtown Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for one of our clients in the transportation and logistics industry a payroll technician to do the full payroll cycle for 90 employees.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, your mission is to:
* Ensure that weekly employee payroll is processed accurately and in accordance with parameters established with Ceridian;
* Prepare all necessary spreadsheets for the company and government benefits program in accordance with the Controller's directives;
* Manage the payroll service email box and answer various questions from employees on a daily basis in close collaboration with the human resources department;
* Reconcile and remit monthly government deductions made to the system according to the standards in force;
* Ensure that the vacation and sickness bank are updated in the system on an ongoing basis;
* Maintain the file of extended absences and communicate with them for the payment of sums due related to the RRSP and insurance contributions. Perform monthly analysis and follow-up on amounts paid;
* Ensure the accuracy of discounts and premiums relating to group insurance and group RRSP;
* Perform salary analyzes and identify deviations from the budget and the previous year on a monthly basis;
* Calculate and monitor quarterly bonuses payable to employees;
* Prepare payroll entries on SAP and as well as all payroll-related adjustment entries;
* Prepare all tax forms related to payroll and ensure to balance salaries, deductions and taxable profits in the books of the company;
* Manage changes to payroll systems;
* Participate in the compilation of the salary budget during the budget period;
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if you have:
* College diploma in accounting or have experience.
* ACP certification
* A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience
* In-depth knowledge of payroll principles and practices relating to federal and provincial laws and standards.
* Knowledge of Céridian and SAP is an asset.
* Languages: English, French (functional)
What we are offering
- To join a dynamic team
- Group Insurance
- Retirement program
- 17 days of vacation
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
- De rejoindre une équipe dynamique