Payroll technicien Laval
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a manufacturing company located in Laval, a payroll technician to be filled immediately. Position 40 hours / week.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Perform the complete payroll processing cycle for 2 entities
- Payroll balancing
- Weekly pay - unionized and non-unionized
- Volume of 300 pays
-Respond to teams on payroll and benefits issues.
- Work hand in hand with the HRD on the annual salary budgets
-T4 and R1
-Payroll reports for the finance department
- 2-5 years of payroll experience
- Experience in high volume payroll processing
- Bilingual English / French
- Good stress management because pay per week
- Experience in manufacturing or mandatory distribution
- Knowledge of employer D, an asset
- Face-to-face position, group insurance including dental, paid leave negotiable according to experience, 3 days of personal leave.
We are looking for a person who wants to work for the long term, in a growing company. Our ideal candidate is dynamic, organized and proactive.
If you're rigorous, pay attention to detail, and want to work in a stable company, don't hesitate.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.