Plant Controller - Manufacturer Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our manufacturing client in the pharmaceutical industry a Plant Controller reporting to the Associate Director of Finance. In this role, you will work with our Plant Operation leaders by reviewing updating & control cost accounting related activities of various nature and ensures that accurate and timely information is incorporated into the Company's monthly financial reporting system. Prepare & analyze business performance and advises management of their profitability
* Lead the plant financial activities in the areas of accounting, costing, budget/forecast, expense control and reporting. In collaboration with business leaders maintains accurate profitability by product.
* Works with External Auditors in the performance of their duties related to inventories and cost accounting activities.
* Responsible for the overall internal control environment at the plant level. Balances on a monthly basis Inventory sub-ledger to the General Ledger including raw materials, packaging material movement.
* Ensures that cycle counts are taken for raw materials and packaging materials according to established procedure. Periodically, observes counts ensuring that they are accurately taken.
* Reviews all reconciliations of cycle counts completed by Production Control and processes stock adjustments after being satisfied as to their accuracy.
* Reviews all product structure audit trails for identification of new products and components, then initiates request from various departments (Manufacturing, Purchasing, Laboratory) in order to build cost for new products.
* Advises Production Planners on the proper set-up of product structures and routings for accounting purposes.
* Ensures standard costs are properly maintained in the ERP system.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelors' degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
* 5+ years of finance and accounting experience within a Manufacturing environment; pharmaceutical industry a plus
* Demonstrated experience managing Cost systems
* Demonstrated analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles; proficient in SAP and FI/CO/MM/SD/FA module
* CPA or CMA designation strongly preferred
* Bi-lingual French and English
* Must be authorized to work for the company in Canada without work authorization sponsorship
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Finance Director.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un compagnie pharmaceutique dans l'ouest de Montreal.