Project Accountant Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner for this construction company, we are now recruiting a Project Accountant.
Reporting to the VP Finance and the Controller, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and completing project draws with external cost consultants and financial institutions
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) and finance staff regarding project budgets, analysis of costs incurred vs. budget and forecast analysis.
- Creating and managing project activities, contracts, and purchase orders in the accounting system
- Plan and prepare year end project working papers for external accountants
- Coordinated projects to increase departmental efficiencies.
- Support general accounting functions, including reviewing bank reconciliations, TPS/TVQ reports as required
- Support system implementation and ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing support to the VP Finance and Controller as required
- Providing support to the Owner for personal bill payments and cash flow analysis
- Completing ad-hoc projects as required
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- Bilingual an asset (some function in both languages is required)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (designation an asset, but not required)
- Experience in project development accounting in the construction industry
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software.
- Knowledge of Yardi or Maestro software would be an asset
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities, and see projects through to completion.
- Strong analytical skills, integrity, honesty, discretion
What we offer
- Full Time position
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 4 weeks of vacation aligned with construction industry
- Group insurance coverage
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controler
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en croissance.