Project Controller Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your responsabilites :
- Review and analyze all project activities, factoring risks, achieved performance and other variables to anticipate recurrent forecasts.
- Ensure cost management systems are set up appropriately and analyze budgets, commitments, and actual costs to ensure for accuracy.
- Assist in project reporting to the Project Control Lead and Project Manager as required on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Review cost reports, which may also include review of all cost calculations and journal entries in order to resolve variances.
- Anticipate for ways to minimize the expenses incurred by the project, by identifying areas of cost saving strategies within the project.
- Assist in financial decision making by providing analysis on the performance trends.
- Monitor projects during execution by analyzing the achieved results and comparing them with budget which could lead to pinpointing major variance as applicable.
- Manage the project changes from a cost perspective. Documenting all changes and managing budgets according to approved changes.
- Maintain close interaction with project and construction managers.
- Perform cost analysis that aims at improving production and reducing risk contributing to the overall project success.
- Document, communicate and monitor procedures.
- Assist during the estimation process.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in finance, business management or project management (CPA designation a plus)
* Five (5) years of relevant experience;
* Construction experience (an asset)
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel software and other technological tools;
* Strong ability to think analytically;
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
* Excellent organizational skills and demonstrate rigor and autonomy in both planning and execution;
* Excellent ability to work in a team as well as to create lasting relationships;
* Priority management, proactivity and the ability to deliver quality work in a short period of time;
* Mandatory bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English.
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources and VP Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
The masculine is only used here to save space