Property Accountant - Contract 1 year - Full Time Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a construction company, a real estate accountant, to manage the entire accounting cycle of the business.
Reporting to the Controller, your tasks are:
Management of accounts payable and receivable
* Data entry in our Maestro / Yardi software
* Bank reconciliations
* End of month process - help with monthly closings
* Preparation and monitoring of payments to subcontractors
* Rigorous monitoring of the Revenue Québec certificate, denunciations, releases
and CCQ & CNESST compliance, insurance, CAM billing and year-end bill
* Analysis and monthly preparation of GST / QST remittances
* Monitoring of customer deposits
* Monthly analysis of general ledger accounts
* Maintain and reconcile balance sheets, report on the monthly financial statement
* Preparation of journal entries and month-end accruals
* Help with the preparation of year-end files and financial statements
* Analysis of project costs and regular monitoring with project managers
* Other tasks according to needs and instructions
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
o 2-3 years of experience in accounting with real estate knowledge
o DEC in accounting or equivalent in a related field
o Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Yardi Voyager
o Bilingual (French and English) in both written and oral communication skills
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
The masculine is only used here to save space
Please take into account that only the selected candidates will be called.
De rejoindre une compagnie en croissance