Property accountant Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Perform accounting for a few entities;
- Assist the Controller in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Produce budget variance analyses;
- Assist the controller in the budget process;
- Monitor cash on hand for the entities under his/her responsibility (receivables - payables);
- Work in collaboration with the external auditors for the preparation of financial statements and annual
annual tax returns;
- Assist the Controller in the improvement of processes and the integration of accounting systems;
- Ensure the reliability of financial information produced by the accounting systems in place;
- Assist with other accounting tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have :
- Administrative technique or Bachelor's degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting
- 3 years of experience in a similar position or experience in an accounting firm or other
- Have completed the full accounting cycle (Budget/ financial statements/ year-end file/ monthly variance);
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Demonstrate rigor in the execution of his/her tasks;
- Ability to manage new and complex situations;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Have a good sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Experience in property management (asset);
- Knowledge of Hopem software (asset).