Property Accountant - Real Estate - Permanent Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today, we are working with a company specializing in the development of large-scale real estate projects throughout Quebec. In this context, we are looking for an accountant who will participate in the management of residential properties.
- Performing the accounting of some entities
- Assist the Controller in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Perform budget variance analysis
- Assist the controller in the budget process
- Track cash in the entities under its responsibility (receivable - payable)
- Work in collaboration with the external auditors in the preparation of financial statements and annual tax returns
- Assist the Controller in process improvement and integration of accounting systems
- Ensuring the reliability of the financial information produced by the accounting systems in place
- Assists with other duties related to the position
Do you think this job is for you?? It might be if you have:
- Administrative technique or Bachelor's degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting
- Experience in a similar position or in an accounting firm
- Have completed the complete accounting cycle, including the preparation of financial statements.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to new and complex situations
- Have a good sense of organization, planning and initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of Hopem or Yardi software (asset)
PROCESS: First interview with Mélissa Pelletier - Fed Finance Recruitment Consultant - then interview with Talent Acquisition Consultant and VP Operations
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me : (438) 522 3216
The masculine form is used here only to save space.