Senior Accountant - Bilingual Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a large company in development in Canada, we are looking as soon as possible, a senior accountant, in permanent position.
Participate in a project in a phase of strong growth and join our finance / performance measurement team.
As a senior accountant you will be involved in the full cycle of accounting and will take on increasing responsibilities.
-Be the referent of accounting, procedures and management tools
-Ensure the application of IFRS accounting standards
-Perform regularization entries and end-of-month entries
-Preparation of financial statements
- Prepare the tax file (tax and tax credit) and various government reports
- Be in contact with the external and internal auditors for the certification of the accounts
- After a period of training and integration, become the finance Canada referent on some of our processes and tools.
What we offer:
- Great social benefits: health insurance, dental care, visuals ...
- Company performance bonus
- Discounts on company products
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 40h per week - flexible hours
- Salary according to experience (60-80K $)
- Beautiful working atmosphere, friendly and dynamic spirit
- Flexibility in terms of geographic locations
You are dynamic, jovial, you are ambitious and want to invest in the long term in a company which sees its turnover double each year and which is in full expansion process in Canada, you like challenges and great professional challenges?
Then this job is for you!
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.