Senior Accountant - CPA - Montreal West Ville Saint Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are finance experts and they speak your language. We select the best applicants for both temporary and permanent contracts and we are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently in search of a General Accountant for one of our client in the Ville Saint Laurent's area.
* Prepare Cash forecast on a monthly basis
* Review general ledger reconciliations and postings on a monthly Basis
* Perform periodic cash audits
* Perform physical count of fixed assets and ensure appropriate follow-up is done
* Ensure compliance regarding sales tax charged to customers
* Ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date, accurate, and are being followed by all relevant departments.
* Preparation of Financial Statements
* Assisting in all year end processes
* Handle all accounting requests
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Accounting designation: CPA , CPA CA
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a related area
* Bilingual (French and English)
* Strong technical knowledge in Accounting / Finance
* Ability to multi-task
* Analytical with attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Office
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Searching for an exciting career in Finance and Accounting?
See all of our employment opportunities on www.fedfinance.ca and send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will gladly assist you in finding the perfect position!
Nous vous offrons l'opportunité de changer de poste avant l'été, tout en vous autorisant des congés durant cette periode.