Senior Accountant - Downtown - International Company Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your responsabilities in this role:
* Produce monthly backlog and forecasts to be communicated to leaders and act as Finance main point of contact for
* Responsible for monthly revenue recognition and preparation of project related schedules (WIP, deferred revenues and
* Ensure all balance sheet accounts reconciliations are completed in a timely manner;
* Ensure all required entries are posted at month-end (accruals, commissions, fixed assets, bonuses, etc.);
* Lead inventory tracking and reconciliation;
* Actively participate in intercompany transactional reconciliations;
* Actively participate in the preparation of documents for year-end audit and tax returns;
* Actively participate in process optimization and controls improvements;
* Ad hoc requests from the Manager, Accounting and Corporate Controller
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and a professional accounting designation (CPA)
* 5 to 7 years of complex accounting experience in a multinational company,
* Previous experience in a multi-currency environment, with intercompany transactions and sales
* Previous experience with an ERP, D365 is an asset
* Bilingual - Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written
* Must a strong communicator and have the ability to deal directly with business units