Senior Accountant - Downtown Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company located in downtown Montreal, a senior accountant
The candidate will be responsible for 3 companies (2 in Quebec) and the head office (all the work is done from our offices in Old Montreal)
Reporting to the provincial controller, the accountant will have the following main tasks:
* General Accounting
* Management of suppliers
* Responsible for employee payroll
* Accounts receivable management
* Validate and settle the petty cash
* Bank account reconciliations (CAD & USD)
* Verification of imports of internet orders in GL and Global Payments report
* Accounting of Paypal, Global and Amazon fees and analysis of the percentage according to monthly sales.
* Credit card reconciliation verification.
* File the GST / QST return.
* Balance accounts receivable from customers / accounts payable suppliers intercos
* Grant report
* RRSP remittance on the Manulife portal
* List acquisitions and dispositions of capitalized assets
* Make end-of-month entries.
* Other related tasks
about 5 years of experience in a similar position
The person must have perfect French and functional English,
Good knowledge of a platform like Nethris is an asset
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini- Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec les Ressources Humaines
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place