Senior Accountant Montreal
We are looking for one of our clients, manufacturing company in the South West of Montreal an Assistant Controller for a permanent / full time.
Reporting to the CFO you will be in charge of:
* General accounting;
* Monthly preparation of trial balances and financial statements for the corporate office and 4 holding companies with reporting to the consolidation system;
* Complete quarterly reporting packages for the corporate office;
* Prepare monthly forecasts for the corporate office;
* Coordinate and prepare the annual corporate budget;
* Compare monthly results to budget and explain variances;
* Manage the more complex Intercompany reconciliations;
* Intercompany loans - calculate interest, foreign exchange, journal entries;
* Provide finance team with various requested information (example - tax audits, tax filings, etc…)
* Responsible for control activities as defined by relevant corporate policy
* Supervise and review the tasks performed by the Corporate Accountant,
- CPA designation an asset
- 4-5 years experience on a similar position in manufacture , ideally construction
- English first Language, French secondary
- Excel and ERP proficiency
- Salary: 65-70 K$
It's important to be both analytical and like accounting, self-reliant and thrive in fast-paced, changing environments.
Contact me as soon as possible on email@example.com and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.