Senior Accountant Ville Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client an accounting firm a Senior Accountant. Your main responsibilities would be to do the full accounting cycle for their clients.
* Lead and champion TFCI's cloud accounting transition
* Assist the president daily in managing staff and projects.
* Verify that all tasks assigned for a client are done adequately and on time.
* Reconcile and balance G/Ls, bank accounts and interco.
* Prepare monthly remittances (GST/HST, QST, etc.)
* Create and produce monthly financial reports and analysis.
* Ensure the data filing system procedure on the server is followed.
* Train, coach and assist junior bookkeepers
* Produce personal income taxes for the clients.
* Other related general bookkeeping tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Honesty, integrity, diplomacy and tact
* 5 years experience managing accounting employees
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
* Strong organizational skills and good management of priorities
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Patience to teach
* Excellent computer knowledge
* Adaptable to new software
* Bilingual (English and French, oral and written)
* Designations in the field of accounting/bookkeeping
* Expert Knowledge of SAGE 50, QuickBooks Online and their modules
* Microsoft Office
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the owner
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space