Senior Accountant Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a Senior Accountant for our client in the fashion clothing industry.
* Preparation of monthly financial statements
* Participate in the month-end and year-end process
* Prepare the monthly and annual entries of the general ledger
* Participate in the analysis and identification of deviations
* Sales and cost analysis
* Support operations through analysis and provide insight into financial performance
* Collaborate in the annual operating budget process
* Participate in month-end intercompany reconciliations
* Preparation of government reports, such as government remittances (GST / QST), IFTA, etc.
* Process credit applications for new clients, define and monitor creditworthiness, interact with field representatives and constituents to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
* Perform any other administrative and accounting task to support the accounting department
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin. (Accounting/Finance) (CPA Preferred).
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant analytical experience.
* Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Access.
* Flexible, self-starter with ability to work independently.
* Detail oriented with strong commitment to quality, accuracy and continuous improvement.
* Team-oriented with ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional and positive manner.
* Results driven individual with a proven track record.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in English and intermediate French.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space